Friday, August 28, 2009

Mischa Barton, Nervous Breakdown?



Mischa Barton was under involuntary psychiatric hold at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center last month and it was because of an operation to remove her wisdom teeth. "I don't know if it was an official breakdown. I don't know. I had a friend who had a quasi-nervous breakdown, but I'm not sure it's the same thing. I'm not sure I'm capable of a full-on nervous breakdown, but it was pretty bad. It didn't last that long,” according to Mischa Barton. “It was more about the pain. I have a newfound respect for people who have chronic pain”. Mischa Barton claimed it might also have been due to her hectic schedule, shooting for her new TV show 'The Beautiful Life' and traveling abroad. Mischa Barton claimed she was feeling down prior to the hospital incident but admits she is now okay.

No comments: